1 large bag Marshmallows
2 packets of Chang’s Original Fried Noodles
1/4 cup Butter butter
1/2 bag of Speckled M&Ms
1. Spray 12 cup muffin tray with oil.
2. In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter until it is completely smooth.
3. Add all the marshmallows to the butter and stir.
4. Microwave the whole mixture on full power for 45 seconds.
5. Stir, then microwave for an additional 45 seconds.
6. Stir, then add both bags of noodles to the mix.
7. Stir until all noodles are coated with the mixture. It will become very sticky and form a large ball. If needed, coat your hands with spray oil to help break up the mixture and ensure all the noodles are coated.
8. Spray some oil on your hands and use a spoon to scoop out the mixture evenly into the muffin tins.
9. Use your hands to form little nests, making sure not to have the base or sides too thick or it will become harder to bite through. You may have to reapply the spray oil to your hands a few times during this process.
10. Once all the nests are prepared, pop the tray into the freezer for about an hour.
11. Using a blunt knife, slowly prise out the nests from the tray and place on grease proof paper. They will be a little sticky, so you may wish to spray the paper as well.
12. Place 3-4 M&Ms (or whatever “egg” you prefer) in each nest.