1/2 Cup White rice (uncooked amount)
200g Chicken breast, diced, uncooked
1 Carrot, diced
1/4 Red capsicum, finely cut
1/4 Brown onion, finely cut
1 Cup Sweet potato, diced
4 leaves Bok choy, sliced
1/2 Cup Celery, finely cut
Stuffed green olives, as many as you like (we prefer more!)
1/3 Tin Coconut cream (homebrand is fine)
1 Tbsp Yellow curry paste
1 Tbsp Curry powder
1. Preheat your oven (caravan or camp, whichever you’re using!).
2. Slice and dice all your vegetables and chicken.
3. Heat the oil in your pan, and pour all the vegetables in.
4. Add the coconut cream and mix through.
5. Add the curry paste, curry powder, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
6. Place a lid on the pan and leave to simmer for about half an hour.
7. While the curry is cooking, cook your rice. We use 1/2 cup of uncooked rice, and it’s about right for two people for a good-sized meal, not too big or too small. If you like, add a little coconut cream to the rice mix for a bit of extra flavour.
8. When the rice has cooked, rinse it thoroughly in hot water to remove any extra starchiness.
9. Keep checking the curry mixture, and stir as necessary until all ingredients are cooked. It shouldn’t be too runny.
10. Serve with rice – enjoy!!